At RNR, we provide a comprehensive suite of IT Off-Site Development solutions, ranging from multi-year enterprise-level engagements to short-term projects. Our service offerings include:
- Application outsourcing and maintenance, including production support
- Application development and integration
- Web technologies and development
- Software Quality Assurance
The RNR approach begins with experienced business and technical professionals who know how to communicate with client teams, management, technical staff and consultants. Each engagement is assigned a relationship manager to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery. Our Project Management Office provides additional support by acting as a liaison between the client and project teams and offering guidance and assistance during the transition period.
Finally, we understand the importance of exceeding expectations by delivering on-time, high-quality services. As such, for every engagement, we:
- Clearly define the scope of our agreements in a statement of work, including service level agreements.
- Implement control procedures to ensure proper change management.
- Communicate our progress frequently and clearly, highlighting those situations that may potentially impact commitments.
- Record, track and report metrics to enable accurate measurement of our productivity and assessment of our performance, as well as our ability to meet and exceed our commitments.
In short, RNR ’ seamless delivery and depth of experience results in quality outsourcing solutions at a much lower cost than our clients' traditional internal resources.
We offer our clients the unique advantage of cost-effective and innovative outsourcing solutions combined with the national and international knowledge-based staffing resources of our industry leading parent organization, RNR Software Inc. Market advantages typically achieved by our clients include:
- Reductions in development and operations costs exceeding 25% in the first year, with continued savings and efficiency over time. Transition initiatives are typically ‘self-funding’ through savings realized in development and operations costs.
- Seamless migration to an outsourced solution without adverse impact to operations and minimal impact to core staff.
- Agile response to emergent business requirements by leveraging a single, integrated solutions and staffing provider.
- Outsourcing (Onshore/Offshore/Blend), staff augmentation, placement and consultant options with flexible models for partnership, including project-based delivery, capacity augmentation and service-level driven support.